Educate Toward Recovery: Turning the Tables on Autism




Description:

A Teaching Manual for the Verbal Behavior Approach to ABA: "Robert Schramm has written a book that is a must read for parents, therapists, and teachers of children with autism. This book is clear, heartfelt, informative, and provides behavioral terminology in a way that is applicable and easy to understand. He has beautifully explained Applied Behavior Analysis as an effective, scientifically validated treatment for autism. Robert’s book offers realistic hope in a world where it is needed most. We personally recommend this book to every parent or educator of a child in need." (Cherish Twigg, MS, BCBA and Holly Kibbe, MS, BCBA) "This is the best book on the Verbal Behavior approach to ABA that I have seen. If I was going to recommend only one book to either the parents of a child with autism or to anyone who is trying to help a child with autism, this is the book that I would recommend... I would give it five stars out of five." (Reg Reynolds, Ph.D., C.Psych)


I am adding this to my list of books to get. I believe in ABA and VB.Thought many of you might be interested in this.

find it here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara this is an awesome book and I love it! Although I would have to say my favorite VB book is still by Mary Barbera "The VB Approach" you have to get that one if you don't already have it!