Bio Medical




his first B-12 shot was yesterday. With it he takes Folic Acid to help keep him form being hyper.

His reaction an hour after was running and spinning in circles for a few minutes. I also know the injection stung a bit. We are looking into nasal spray.

Today was great. He is more responsive. He was not as loud as usual while we were out eating. I see a bit of an improvement from one shot. I can't wait to see what happens as we progress.

I asked him to look at me and usually he won't for long but today. He did for about a second longer than usual. You have no idea how that one second longer means the world to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One second longer is enough sometimes;) Just found your blog. Love it.

Julie Alvarez said...

Hello, Sarah!
I found you through Erin Darcy, that sweet girl.
I am posting my coffee pictures in your group now.
I wanted to say to you that this was the post that stroke me here. One second... You are so true. Sometimes I just don't realize how much I have on that front. I am so happy that you can enjoy that second of difference and notice it. You seem like a great mama...
I felt guilty reading your blog, a little... Sometimes I become impatient with my little girl because she wouldn't stop talking.
Anyway... I hope that you find many more seconds to share with your son, and see him and let him see you through them.

Sara said...

thank you both!!!